Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Radiance Shot // The August Review

/
0 Comments
“Treat your skin to fast-fix radiance with this concentrate of luminosity. Exfoliating acids reveal a natural looking luminescent glow whilst aloe vera and allantoin care for the skin.”

This is my favourite shot / range out of all the Nip & Fab Skin products. I've found that Glycolic products have been a wonder for my skin and was excited when it would be included in one of the shot products.

Pros:
- It is fast-fixing. For me, Glycolic acid combats breakouts faster and better than any other products but with the shot I've noticed it acts faster to the size of spots as well as redness.
- A better consistency to the other shots.
- Skin does look more luminous.
- It doesn't create any breakouts when mixing and matching across the ranges.
- Doesn't dry out my skin.

Cons:
- None!

This is a holy grail product! If you are having difficulty finding a product range that will combat your breakouts and problematic skin, I'd look at Nip & Fab, especially the glycolic range. 
Before this range came out there was such a small market in the UK of skincare including glycolic acid as an ingredient. This is so affordable at it's RRP but the majority of the time it's either on a two for, 3 for 2 or discounted offer at Superdrug, Bonus!

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: