Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Foaming Pads // The August Review

/
0 Comments
“Unveil younger-looking skin. 60 radiance-boosting pads, soaked in exfoliating glycolic acid retexture + resurface skin whilst witch hazel helps tone. This moisturising formula with hyaluronic acid + soothing blue daisy helps to reveal brighter + smoother looking skin.”

I brought these off Superdrug as an alternative to the Glycolic scrub and cleanser. Currently taking prednisolone for my Colitis I was finding the scrub a bit too abrasive and the cleanser not giving me the deep clean I was looking for.

Pros:
- Each pad is double sided for exfoliation and polishing.
- They create a lovely lather.
- Sinks into the skin to lift makeup that’s deeply set into the pores.
- Doesn’t sting or irritate my skin.
- Noticed after two days spots that had popped up had disappeared.
- Don’t flare up and of the redness on my cheeks.

Cons:
- None!

I’m happy with how my skin has been since using Nip & Fab, the range is currently available at Superdrug and Boots as well as online. I will be posting a skincare update next month.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: