Nip & Fab Foundation // The August Review

/
0 Comments
"To guarantee #NoFilter status, use our medium coverage foundation to create a flawless base with ease. With a soft focus effect for complexion perfection, each of the 10 shades can be effortlessly blended with out mixtures to tailor-make your perfect match."

Pros:
- The lightest colour matched me perfectly (and it is really hard to find neutral toned pale foundations).
- The bottle shape allows you to use every last drop.
- Standard shade range but they do include a light and dark mixer to get the perfect shade.
- Great coverage with a beauty blender, need to build with a brush.
- Doesn't break me out.
- Works with moisturising, silicone and water based primers.


Cons:
- The consistency is on the water-y side so you need to shake it well and use a good primer with it.

I was excited when Nip & Fab announced they were producing a makeup range as the skincare range has been really beneficial for me. From this I instantly had trust that the makeup wouldn't break me out and hoped that the foundation would have a shade that would be a good match for me...Result! ^.^

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: