Nip & Fab Eyeshadow Palette // The August Review

/
0 Comments

"The mother of all eyeshadow palettes to take your eyes from subtly sculpted days to strong, smoky nights. Featuring 12 highly-pigmented warm and simmer shades that glide on for maximum impact and ultimate sass."

Pros:
- Highly pigmented.
- Good selection of matte and shimmer.
- Minimal fallout when applying.
- Blend really well.
- A little goes a long.

Cons:
- Would like to see a wider shade range.

I'm really impressed with this palette. I'm not a daily eyeshadow wearer but is perfect for those who are as the shades are neutral. I'd love to see them expand this range as when I do wear eyeshadow I like to experiment with different colours and tones. This would make a perfect Autumnal Palette.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: