Nip & Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Hyaluronic Shot // The August Review

/
0 Comments
“Rescue thirsty, dehydrated skin with this intense moisture concentrate. Just two drops transforms skins feel, penetrating deep into the skin to deliver optimum hydration for a plumper and fresh complexion look."

When I picked up a couple of the shots, I picked this to hydrate the dry patches I had as I thought it would plump and smooth the skin.

Pros:
- Has a thicker consistency
- Doesn’t tighten the skin when used on its own
- Did smooth the skin

Cons:
- I didn’t see any “plump” to the skin.
- Sticky application when used on its own.

Although it’s quite a sticky application on its own, the results of this are amazing. I initially used this mixed with my moisturiser but started to use it 2-3 times in between my cleanser and serum. It had such an impact on my dry patches and within 4 days they had gone.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: