Colourpop Super Shock Blush // The August Review

/
0 Comments
"Our famous Super Shock formula turned creme powder blush creates a natural flush that's buildable and super blendable for all day wear."

Pros:
- Picks up well on the brush with minimal fallout.
- Blendable.
- Good pigmentation, is more subtle and buildable.
- Great size.
- Subtle shimmer.
- Lovely neutral pink, great for all skin tones.

Cons:

- None!

When it comes to blush, I don't hoard it as much like I do with Lip Products and Foundations. I usually like to find one and wear it to death. I had a blush on the go when I ordered this and it took about a month before I decided to change up my day to day makeup and picking this was the best choice. It classes itself as a creme powder blush and although the texture feels that way it comes across quite soft and matte almost like a powder foundation. When I next do a Colourpop order I'm definitely going to invest in more of these.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: