Colourpop Hello Kitty Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks // The August Review

/
0 Comments





Brought in Mimmy, Milk Bottle and Ribbon.

Unfortunately this range is no longer available so I couldn't get their product description for these. I was so excited to see Hello Kitty represented by Colourpop, I thought the colour palette was brilliant. The only thing I personally wouldn't of brought were the shimmery products as I found the range in Spring and I prefer shimmer looks for Winter. 
I hope they decide to either bring out this range again as a flashback or they launch a second version as the packaging is adorable, the products were brilliant and I think it's perfect for gifting.

Pros:
- They dry matte super quick.
- Really pigmented with one application.
- The wand shape allows thin and thick application which means you can line round the cupids bow without smudges.
- Affordable.
- Outside the Hello Kitty launch, there is a fantastic colour range.

Cons:
- This range is not available anymore.

Colourpop is one of the top brands considered when shopping for matte liquid lipsticks. A lot of Bloggers and Make-up lovers will always comment on the affordability and quality of them. Even with this information I was genuinely surprised. 
The colour pigmentation, product longevity and application for the price completely boggles my mind. Yes, there is an issue with it being an American brands in terms of shipping and tax but, if you live in the states or if you can get your hands on these on sale or with the shipping waved then I would 100% recommend them. 

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: