Build-A-Bear At Valentine's

/
0 Comments
Every year whether it's Christmas, Easter or Valentines Day I like to do feature posts on a brand or brands I find fit perfectly to the occasion. 
Build-A-Bear had a fantastic Christmas range and I sadly only found it as we were a couple of days from Christmas, so I made a note to keep an eye ready for Valentines and I was not disappointed. 

These are the three exclusives out for 2017 and they are perfect to give to your partner for Valentines. They each have a sweet candy scent, a multitude of ways to accessorise and they are the sweetest things I've ever seen. 

Build-A-Bear have got a whole range of other stuffed animals and accessories if you wanted something more personal, with the option to add a sound or personalised message.
If you were to gift these, a lot of the time it would be for her but I like the fact they included a darker bear for him if you have a guy who detests pink.

You could always gift these to your wife from your children or from you both to them. I think it's sweet to look at Valentine's Day as showing your love for your family and not just your partner.


With the new Beauty & The Beast live action movie due to be released I wanted to include these two as a gift option for those who are not only excited for the film but who love Disney Exclusives. I think these with tickets pre-booked for the movie in March would not only make a lovely gift but give you both something to look forward to.

I hope you have a lovely Valentines, thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: