Elf On The Shelf Has Arrived!

/
0 Comments
Written by Carol Aebersold and daughter Chanda Bell, with illustrations by Coë Steinwart, The story of Elf On The Shelf describes how Santa sends "scout elves" to hide in peoples homes and watch over events. Once everyone is asleep the scout elf flies back to the North Pole to tell Santa all the good and bad things that have happened throughout the day. He then flies back to the house before morning and hides in a different place each time, sometimes he can be quite mischievous himself.

When you get Elf On The Shelf everything is explained in the book but for my Elf On The Shelf blog series I wanted to show you some fun ideas to keep the family laughing.

Today is the introduction to Elf On The Shelf and I found him on top of my tree next to my Tinkerbell Tree Topper.
If you didn't want to use the book you can always write an introduction letter, here's one I did with a poem I found on Pinterest. 
I love this poem, it explains the whole story in a sweet way and lays out the rules of Elf On The Shelf if you wanted to print one out yourself save the image below.
I really hope you like my Elf On The Shelf Ideas, I will be posting the images only over on my Instagram.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: