DIY Baubles // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
In 2014 I showed you how I made some DIY Photo Baubles so I decided on showing you an idea for Splittable Baubles.
I started a tradition where I buy or make Baubles or Tree Ornaments for the children that I buy for in my family. So when they are old enough they'll have some for their own tree that contain memories of their favourite colours, characters and pictures of themselves.
This year I wanted to go simple and make a bauble with their initial. 
I brought the baubles and wooden letters on ebay and used paint, snow and ribbon that I already had, this is how they turned out:
If you're thinking of doing some yourself, other ideas include:
- Fill them with fake trees and snow.
- Fill them with a Character Figure.
- As their splittable you could use them to put gifts in, i.e socks, lego figures, shopkins...etc.
- Fill them with sweets and/or chocolate.
- Could cover the inside with glue and cover them in glitter.

There are so many things you can do with splittable baubles and I am so happy with how mine turned out, they were so easy to do and I love the fact you can shake the snow in them.

I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've brought anything you've seen on here, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! Message me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: