Decorating 2016 // Holidays With Hannah

/
0 Comments
I only brought a couple of items in terms of decorations this year as I wanted to purchase a new bedding set. Do you know how difficult it is to find a bedding set with matching curtains? Although I didn't find Asda's Bedding range that brilliant this year I did manage to find an adorable set with colour matching curtains. 
The bedding set cost me £12 as I usually have a double, the curtains were £35 and I purchased some grey pillowcases and flat sheet totalling £55 for the whole set, bargain!
My Tree for 2016 ^.^ If I had the space I'd love an 8ft tree.
The newest decorations are Mickey & Minnie shaped baubles from Primark.
And as always I put my extra baubles in my vases.

I didn't put up my snowman this year as I may do some D.I.Y's and a wreath is on the list and as my bed area is already White & Grey I didn't want to put the baubles in the window this year.

I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've brought anything you've seen on here, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! Message me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: