Zoella Beauty Christmas Range 2016

/
0 Comments
Blogger and YouTuber Zoella has released quite a few new products this year but in this post I will be talking about her new Gingerbread scent gifting range at Superdrug.
How is it different to last year’s range?
Last year, Zoella featured an amazing variety of products using the classic scent from her first ever beauty range. This year she’s gone full blown Christmas with an amazing gingerbread scent and venturing into novelty beauty items like the Christmas bauble.

What I think of the range & concept?
I love this year’s Gingerbread scent, not just because it’s festive but because it can also be unisex. I feel like most men wouldn’t be overly excited about the packaging being quite feminine but items like the bauble or bath fizzers would be a lovely indulgence.

My top three picks:
Zoella Deck The Baubles - A lovely little bauble filled with bubble bath. A perfect stocking filler or gift for your teen to give her friends?
Zoella Spa In A Jar - This has some fantastic hydrating body products, perfect if your skin is feeling the winter months. When you've finished? the jar would make a good makeup brush holder!
Zoella Let's Go Places - The Let's Go Places features so many travel sized products but I love the idea of keeping the case to pop all your skin care or makeup items in.

What do you think of Zoella's Christmas Range?

I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: