Your Beauty Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Your Beauty Fairytale Come True Advent Calendar - £85
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle EDP
- Lancome Hypnose Volume A Porter Mascara in Shade 01
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara in Shade 02
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara in Shade 02
- Lancome Vernis In Love Nail Varnish in Shade 112
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Eye Cream
- Lancome Energie De Vie Liquid Moisturiser
- Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Gel
- Lancome Renergie Cream
- Lancome Hydrazen Cream in SPF 15
- Lancome Bi Facial Cleanser
- Lancome Hydrazen Day Cream in SPF 15
- Lancome Galateis Douceur
- Lancome Tonique Douceur
- Lancome Absolue BX Cream
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium EDP
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Primer
- Yves Saint Laurent Instant Moisture Glow
- Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Du Regard Black Eyeliner Pencil
- Yves Saint Laurent Le Crayon Khol in Shade Noir
- Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon EDP
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP
- Ralph Lauren Romance EDP

How is it different to last years?
This is actually the first year that Your Beauty have done an advent calendar and it's exclusive to Boots. I love how they took the fairytale name and put that into the design, I would be so drawn to this.

Is it worth the money?
Yes and No. For £85 I would umm and aah over whether I would use all the products, whether I was just paying for the name but they are well known products and have good reviews. I think if this was around the £50-£60 I would pick it up no problem as it is a 24 day calendar but I just don't think I'd get a lot out of it and wouldn't pay £85 for that.


What do you think of the Your Beauty Advent? Is this something you'd purchase?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: