Yankee Candle Advent Calendars // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
You read right Calendars! Yet again Yankee Candle are featuring two stunning advent calendars for 2016. I actually emailed Yankee back in July/August and was very fortunate to get in touch with Charlotte. She was very helpful and sent me promotional images of the advent calendars, new scents and even sent out samples of the new scents to me.
Just to clarify this is in no way a sponsored post, I am just so thankful that the company and Charlotte were so willing to help with my enquiries and were lovely enough to send me the new scents so I could give you as much information as possible.
I emailed a few companies who were happy to send me promotional images and help me as much as possible but there were some who either didn’t reply or who told me I didn’t have enough blog interest to have that information. I won’t have long rambles like this on these Advent Posts I was just so humbled and happy with the service I received from Yankee Candle.

Yankee Candle Holiday Party Advent Calendar - £24.99
- 23 tea lights in All Is Bright, Festive Cocktail, Macaroon Treats, Snowflake Cookie & Star Anise & Orange
- 1 Votive in Christmas Eve
Yankee Candle Party Pavilion Advent Calendar - £29.99
- 4 x Christmas Memories Tea Lights
- 4 x Winter Glow Tea Lights
- 4 x Christmas Cookie Tea Lights 
- 4 x Bundle Up Tea Lights 
- 4 x Snowflake Cookie Tea Lights
- 1 x All Is Bright Votive 
- 1 x Festive Cocktail Votive 
- 1 x Macaroon Treats Votive 
- 1 x Star Anise & Orange Votive

How are they different to last years?
The Holiday Party Advent has the same amount of scents as last year and includes 2 repeat tea light scents; Christmas Cookie and Snowflake Cookie as well as the same votive Christmas Eve. A completely different box shape for Yankee this year and mirrors the elegant but traditional design concept.
The Party Pavilion Advent includes 1 more scent and only features 1 repeat scent from last year; Christmas Cookie. Similar shaped box to last year but carried on with the elegant but traditional design concept as the Holiday Party advent.

Is it worth the price?

They both are! The Holiday Party is perfect for those who have older parents or grandparents that love Yankee and want to try the new scents whilst the Party Pavilion contains votives of all the new scents and all the fan favourites.
The 4 new scents are a very broad range. The festival cocktail is my absolute favourite - really fruity, whereas my friend who loves baking preferred the Macaroon Treats one as she likes warmer tones.


Have you had a chance to try the new scents? What do you think of this years Yankee Advent Calendars?


I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: