Winter Essentials 2016

/
0 Comments
I saw this tag going around last year where people listed their top ten winter essentials and as it is getting a lot colder in the UK I decided to give it a go!
Lip Balm - Chapped lips are not pleasant so I always recommend some Lip Balm or Chapstick. It also comes in handy when you get sore lips from a cold.
Gloves - My hands always feel the cold and I especially love to buy gloves that are mobile friendly, so I can carry on catching pokemon ^.^
Thick Socks - An essential in my eyes. I have so many pairs of thick woolly socks to pair with my boots or wellies, they tend to rub less if I ever get wet feet.
A Christmas Jumper - It's winter, it's Christmas don't be a scrooge and get involved with a funny Christmas Jumper. Also vital when invited to Christmas parties and work events.
Moisturiser - Dry skin is horrible and can cause breakouts. I usually change moisturiser or use a moisturising serum boost in the winter months.
A Coat - This is a no brainer in my book. I got a new coat this year without a hood and although I would usually recommend a coat with one, I prefer to use an umbrella rather than getting soaked.
Vapour Rub - Colds, flu and chest infections are the most common illness to go round. I like to keep this in my bag just in case.
A Throw - There is nothing better on your day off than snuggling down with a thick throw and watching Christmas Movies.
Tissues - There is always something going around with the winter weather. I actually keep these in my little kit along with the vapour rub and some ibuprofen. 
A Pair Of Boots / Wellies - I love a pair of knee high boots for winter but if you live in the countryside I'd recommend a pair of wellies instead. Need to keep your feet warm.


What are your Winter Essentials?

Thanks for reading

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: