Vintage Cosmetic Company Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Vintage Cosmetic Company Advent Calendar - £99
- Nancy False Strip Lashes
- Pink Brush Cleaning Tool
- 4 Way Nail Buffer
- 3 Mini Emery Boards
- Glitter Puff
- Rose Gold Pointed Tweezers
- Rose Gold Cuticle Nipper
- Small Magnifying Mirror
- Rose Gold Slanted Tweezers
- Blue Micro Blending Sponge
- Blue Toe Separators
- Floral Shower Cap
- 2 Sectioning Clips
- Rose Gold Nail Scissors
- Rose Gold Cuticle Pusher
- Brow & Lash Brush
- Mini Floral Oval Paddle Brush
- Pink Duo Pencil Sharpener
- Pink Blending Sponge
- Rose Gold Toenail Clipper
- Rose Gold Fingernail Clipper
- Rose Gold Eyelash Curler
- Rose Gold Blemish Wand
- Angled Shadow Brush

How is it different to last years?

As far as I know this is the first year they've done an advent calendar. The artwork and print decisions are lovely but I have seen vintage style advents done with a more vibrant colour palette.

Is it worth the money?

I would say no, having the name Vintage Cosmetic Company is pretty deceptive. This advent is actually full of beauty tools rather than beauty products and I personally wouldn't pay near £100 for that.


What do you think of the Vintage Cosmetics Advent? Is it something you'd purchase?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: