Tsum Tsum Plush Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Disney Store Tsum Tsum Plush Advent Calendar - £80.00
- Contains 25 Tsum Tsum mini soft toys (Can see contents in image)

How is it different to last years?
Disney Store didn't feature a soft toy advent last year and I'm really happy they've decided to start doing one. This is brilliant, features a lovely Mickey & Minnie Christmas design and all the characters are featured in a Christmas form.

Is it worth the money?
Anything Disney in my mind is worth the price! With this you are getting 25 Christmas mini tsum tsum's, normal mini tsum tsum's are worth £3.00 so you'd guess this would of been around the £70-£80 mark anyways. As a collector this is something I'd buy and recommend. 


What do you think of the Tsum Tsum Plush Advent? Would you prefer original tsum tsum's over the Christmas themed ones?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: