Tsum Tsum Figure Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Tsum Tsum Figure Advent Calendar - £35.00
- Features a fold out gingerbread house
- 18 Tsum Tsum Figures: 6 large, 6 medium (in Holiday Attire) and 6 small.
- Also comes with 6 Holiday Themed Accessories and 6 Headpieces.

How is it different to last years?
Last year the Tsum Tsum stackable figures weren't featured as an advent calendar, instead they had a few holiday special packages. I am in love with this advent calendar, this would be the one I wanted as a child. 

Is it worth the money?
I think it is as the collectable figures work out to be the same prices when buying them in packs. With this you get Christmas themed tsum tsums and accessories for them, will be a fantastic addition to the playset if your child collects them.


What do you think of the stackable figures advent? Do you prefer this to the plush advent calendar?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: