Too Faced Christmas Range 2016

/
0 Comments
How is it different to last year’s range?
There's not any major differences between this year's and last year's Christmas collection. The Too Faced brand has a pink colour palette so they inject that with snow or glitter print when developing the seasonal items. They've kept a few of the gift sets similar by changing the product colour and packaging but overall it's very enticing

What I think of the range & concept?
I love the artwork this year, it really reflects "Christmas In New York" and the retro kick with the Grand Hotel Cafe set is brilliant. This collection is my favourite out of all I've seen, it's a great company with fantastic products, the style is 100% Christmas and for such a smaller range the variety is perfect.

My top three picks:
Merry Kissmass - Liquid Lipsticks have become one of the biggest makeup items this year. This set gives you variety in colour and finish which is perfect for anyone who hasn't jumped on the bandwagon yet. I also picked this because they chose a mix of fan favourites and bestsellers for the set.
Naughty Kisses & Sweet Cheeks - With this set you get three lip and blush products and I thought it'd be a good idea to split them between stockings or to split them amongst friends or your teens friends. There's nothing better than getting a Too Faced product for Christmas!
Grand Hotel Cafe - For £46 this is the ultimate bargain of gifts from a high end brand. This features; 3 scented palettes that are Gingerbread, Peppermint Mocha & Eggnog Latte (so perfect!) containing eyeshadows and face products, The Better Than Sex mascara and a look book/guide. I would 100% recommend this.

What do you think of the Too Faced Christmas Range? Which piece is your favourite?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: