Tanya Burr Christmas Range 2016

/
0 Comments
How is it different to last year’s range?
Last year Tanya featured a lot of nail gifting as the nail and lash products were the core of her range when it was released. This year there's a lot more variety as more has been released and it's all super exciting.

What I think of the range & concept?
I love the colour palette, it's festive yet dainty which really reflects the products too. The added bonus of featuring cosmetic holdalls and mirror compact palettes really boosts it's appeal.

My top three picks:
Tanya Burr Holdall Vanity Case - This holds so much it's fantastic. I love the gold colour with the pink lip print and I think if your going all out, popping products in this and presenting it in a hamper would be lovely.
Tanya Burr It's Cold Outside Set - This features a blush, highlight and lipgloss which for a teen is all you need. This makes a lovely little stocking filler and the colours would suit all skintones.
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss Duo - Again a lovely little stocking filler but I think this would be great for a secret santa gift to. I love that you get both red and pink - which suits most people and comes in the most stunning gold accented packaging.

What do you think of Tanya Burr's Christmas Range?

I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: