Sweet Snuggles Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Sweet Snuggles Advent Calendar - RRP £16 now £8
- 2 x Vanilla Fizzer
- Vanilla Soap
- Vanilla Body Lotion
- Christmas Cookie Shower Gel
- Christmas Cookie Body Scrub
- 2 x Lip Balm
- 2 x Toe Separators
- Body Puff
- Nail File 

How is it different to last years?
As far as I know this is the first advent calendar that Sweet Snuggles have done. It's a 12 day advent calendar with the added twist that you can see through the windows, so you'll know what you're getting beforehand.

Is it worth the price?
For £8 this is a steal! I love that you get to see the products and that Sweet Snuggles knew a 12 day advent would stop a lot more repeated/doubled items a 24 day would offer. I would definitely gift this to a teen who is getting into beauty products.


What do you think of the Sweet Snuggles advent? Is this something you'd gift?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: