Superdrug Christmas Range 2016

/
0 Comments
In a similar way to the Boots post, I've decided to pick out some favourites from the Superdrug Christmas range. Superdrug don't do a 3 for 2 but instead do quite a few discounts and offers leading up to Christmas. 
With this post I've picked items for Her, Him, Kids & Confectionery.
Her
Nip & Fab Dragons Blood Set - I started using Nip & Fab a couple of months ago and it's a brand I highly recommend. This set hydrates and plumps skin which is something that most women need in the winter months!
Makeup Revolution Nudes Brush Collection - This is exclusive to Superdrug and has all the brushes you need. A lot of people buy makeup gifts but don't think about buying makeup tools. On offer at the moment for £20, it's a steal.
Pina Colada Bath & Body Set - I chose this because it's a more of an older for her gift set with a cocktail inspired scent. I love that you get a gorgeous vanity case with it, makes it perfect for travel.

Him 

Lynx Black Duo Body Wash Set - These are such a cheap and cheerful gift. They come in a whole range of scents and are a fantastic stocking stuffer.
Mans Stuff Can Set - I picked this as it's a great all rounder for dads, especially as a first time dad gift. The packaging is brilliant and I think it'd make a great storage box for all his bits and pieces.
Gucci Guilty Homme Eau De Toilette Set - I love the Gucci Guilty sent for men and have found a lot of friends like it for their partners. I picked this sent because it's the newest to the Gucci Guilty family and I like that it comes with a scented shave balm.

Kids 

Avengers Pump Bottle Set - I previously said how I loved having my own toiletries as a kid and I chose these as lots of sets are targeted at girls; and yes girls can like Avengers to. Just thought this pump bottle set was a brilliant, fun toiletry for a boys stocking.
Frozen Decorate Your Own Hairbrush Set - This is a lovely gift for a frozen fan. I've seen so many frozen gift sets at Superdrug and other chain stores but nothing like this where you can combine an activity with a beauty gift. 
Secret Life Of Pets Bath Set - I picked this as a unisex gift idea as it's Secret Life Of Pets. It would also be great for younger years as it comes with a character bath squirter. 

Confectionery  

Galaxy Large Selection Box - You are either a Cadbury or Galaxy lover. They do a large selection box in Cadbury but I chose Galaxy because this one offered more variety. If you are putting your own hamper together I'd highly recommend a selection box. 
Jar Of Sweets (Shrimps & Bananas) - Not everyone loves chocolate and these jars of sweets, which again come in a variety, are perfect for parents. Gives them a retro flashback to buying sweets when they were younger. Perfect for a hamper or as a stocking stuffer.
Grand Ferrero Rocher - A favourite amongst most grandparents and of course they need something sweet at Christmas. I really like the way they packaged them this year.


I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: