Studio London Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Studio London 12 Days Of Christmas Advent Calendar - £16
- 12 x Nail Varnishes (8 Glitter & 4 High Shine)

How is it different to last years?
I remember Studio London doing a similar advent last year - was 12 days of products with a similar design. But like this years, they don't give much away on the colours - just that some are glitter and some are high shine.

Is it worth the price?
At the moment this is on half price for £8 which is a steal. At £16 I'd say that was good for 12 nail varnishes and would be something I'd pick up for someone meticulous with their nails, though I'd rather shop around first and see if I could get a full advent.

What do you think of Nail Advent Calendars? Would you buy a 12 Day Calendar or shop around?

I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: