Smiggle Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Smiggle Advent Calendar - £28
- Includes exclusive goodies that you can't find in store; erasers, keyrings, toys and even a watch. You also get the chance to see if your raffle ticket has won you a £250 Smiggle shopping spree.

How is it different to last years?
Last year Smiggle featured a triangular shaped advent with Sanata's workshop printed on the front. Again they included exclusive items you couldn't find in store so I imagine there wouldn't be any repeats for this years advent. Out of the two I do prefer the Stocking shaped advent, feels a lot more festive. 

Is it worth the money?
I wouldn't pay £28 for this advent. I am such a stationery lover but a particular one at that. I think for kids it could be worthwhile but I actually love Smiggle's gifting range more than the advent and would recommend that first.

 Would you pay £28 for this advent, £2 more than last years? Do you think a stationery advent is worth the money?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: