Rituals Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Rituals Advent Calendar - £49.50
- Miracle Mascara 4ml
- Limited edition winter perfume 10ml 
- Boutique line bath and shower gel 30ml 
- Magic Touch body cream 10ml
- Nail file
- Hands free 50ml
- Samurai Shower 50ml
- Balance Line Soap Bar 25g
- Zensational foaming shower gel 50ml 
- Honey Touch 70ml
- Deep recovery Night Cream 5ml
- Scrub glove
- 24H hydrating gel cream 5ml
- Be kind to your skin body cream 70ml 
- Miracle scrub 30ml
- Active firming day cream 5ml
- Essential anti-aging day cream SPF15 5ml 
- Miracle wipes (10 wipes)
- Ginko’s secret 75ml
- Fortune Oil 20ml
- Calming bed and body mist 20ml
- Happy buddha 50ml
- Hammam hot scrub 125g
- Samurai ice shower 70ml

How is it different to last years?
I cannot find an advent from last year so I believe this is the first year they've done an advent (or the first year its available in the UK). I love the packaging on this, Red, Black & Gold, reminds me of Santa's Suit.

Is it worth the money?
This is an indulgent skin care and body advent, with a couple of makeup products. I would say that although this is just under £50 it is so worth the money. I suspect that the products this advent includes are not as easily obtainable in the UK so as a treat to yourself I'd say go for it!

What do you think about Rituals Advent calendar? Do you think it's worth the price?

I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: