Paul & Joe Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Paul & Joe 12 Days Advent Calendar - £56
- Powder Blush
- Powder Blush Case
- Lip Essence
- Moisturising Foundation Primer
- Pouch
- Eye Colour in 01
- Eye Colour in 02
- Eye Colour in 03
- Eye Colour in 04
- Eye Colour Case
- Lipstick
- Lipstick Case

How is it different to last years?
Again, this is another new advent for 2016. Paul & Joe actually started as a fashion company before venturing into cosmetics, I only found out about their cosmetics this past summer when I was in Selfridges.

Is it worth the money?
£56 for Blush, Eyeshadow and Lipstick? There are people who would pay that but I couldn't for a 12 day advent. The funny thing with Advents is you have to love the brand or have variety in able for you to want to give it a go. When 12 day advent's like this come along it's harder to distinguish who they'd be for.


Is Paul & Joe an advent you'd give a go at £56? Are you more of a skincare or beauty advent fan?


I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: