Operation Christmas Child 2016

/
0 Comments
Last year I shared with you how to do Operation Christmas Child Boxes. That post is here if you'd like to know what Operation Christmas Child is or look at last years boxes, this post is to show you what I included in this years boxes.
For Boys & Girls aged 2-4 I included:
- Toothbrush
- Toothpaste
- Flannel
- Soap
- Comb
- Notebook
- A4 Plastic Zip Lock Pouch - Perfect as a pencil case.
- Colouring Pencils
- Black Pens
- Pencils
- Ruler
- Eraser/Sharpener Combo
- Magic Spring
- Wooden Yo-Yo
- Bouncy Ball
- A Puzzle
- Cuddle Toy
For Girls aged 5-9 & 10-14 I included:
- Toothbrush
- Toothpaste
- Flannel
- Soap
- Comb
- Notebook
- A4 Plastic Zip Lock Pouch - Perfect as a pencil case.
- Colouring Pencils
- Black Pens
- Pencils
- Ruler
- Eraser/Sharpener Combo
- Magic Spring
- Wooden Yo-Yo
- Bouncy Ball
- A Doll
- Cuddle Toy
For Boys aged 5-9 & 10-14 I included:
- Toothbrush
- Toothpaste
- Flannel
- Soap
- Comb
- Notebook
- A4 Plastic Zip Lock Pouch - Perfect as a pencil case.
- Colouring Pencils
- Black Pens
- Pencils
- Ruler
- Eraser/Sharpener Combo
- Magic Spring
- Wooden Yo-Yo
- Bouncy Ball
- A Table Tennis Set
- Cuddle Toy

There are quite a few restrictions on what can and cannot be sent. Samaritans Purse have their own shoebox item ideas and some fantastic free resources - here.

Just make sure you pack everything well (I've ripped a few boxes trying to get as much in as possible!), add on the label identifying which gender and age the box is intended for, pop your £3 shipping or bar code inside and wrap an elastic band around the box. If you decided to donate online (rather than putting the £3 in the box) the bar code will enable you to see where your shoebox ended up.

Drop off date closes (for most places in the UK) on November 18th. I drop mine at my local The Entertainer store, places like Shoe Zone take them too but you can find your local drop off point here.

Last year my 6 boxes ended up going to Romania, this year I will be adding a bar code to each box as I'd love to know whether or not they all stayed together. 

Thank for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: