Nude By Nature Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Nude By Nature Advent Calendar - $69.95
- Natural Mineral Cover – Medium 4g
- Airbrush Mineral Primer 15ml
- Liquid Mineral Concealer 2ml
- Sheer Light Illuminator 15ml
- Rose Gold Compact Mirror
- Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener
- Mini Beauty Sponge
- Convenient Travel Nail File Set
- Coconut & Lime Soy Travel Candle
- Mini Kabuki Brush
- Mini Eyeshadow Brush
- Rose Gold Tweezers

How is it different to last years?
This is the first advent by Nude By Nature and I decided to highlight this as it is such a popular brand in the US. I love that the shades are described on the contents list and that there is only one facial colour product. It wouldn't be an entire waste either. If I was able to purchase this calendar I'd give the Natural Medium Cover to my mum as it would suit her. May even be a lovely stocking stuffer for someone.

Is it worth the money?
If you are living in the US I would say 100%, yes, go for it. For UK buyers I wouldn't pay the shipping or tax as it could make this near £100 altogether to purchase.


What do you think of Nude By Nature? Is this an advent calendar you'd buy?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: