Lush 12 Days Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Lush 12 Days Of Christmas Advent Calendar - £52.95
- Bubbly Shower Gel, 100g
- Butterbear Bath Bomb
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
- Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
- Snowcastle Soap
- Snow Angel Bath Melt
- Santa's Postbox Soap
- Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb
- Sleepy Body Lotion
- Satsuma Bath Bomb
- Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb
- The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar

How is it different to last years?
There are only 2 products that are duplicated from the year before; the Snow Angel Bath Melt and the Butterbear Bath Bomb. Two ultimate Lush fan favourites and best sellers. I love the clock packaging this year too, last years book design seems to be a favourite concept among most brands this year.

Is it worth the price?
This retails at £52.95 which is £3.45 more than last years at £49.50. I was a little surprised that Lush decided to do a 12 days calendar over £50 especially since the product value adds up to £48.95. I would say with price in mind you could buy all the products separately and pop them into a gift bag but buying this you are essentially paying for the packaging. The only thing I cannot comment on is whether you would know for definite you'd get a bath bomb that wasn't broke/crumbly or a lotion that wouldn't leak. I'm at a loss on whether to say that this is or isn't worth the price.

What do you think about Lush doing a 12 Days Calendar over £50? Would you like them to do another Advent next year or invest in more Gift Sets?

I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: