Little People Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Little People Advent Calendar - Price undetermined as I couldn't find the original RRP.
- Contains 24 Little People figures and accessories that will work alongside Little People Playsets.

How is it different to last years?
In a similar fashion to the Toot Toot advent this is the only one released in the UK. Little People is really starting to take off and they've even started doing Disney based figures and playsets. Brilliant idea for a toddler.

Is it worth the money?
Depending what price you get it at it can be. As this was released last year I'd say you'd be able to get this on a good discount. If you collect Little People for your child getting all the figures and accessories to add from one calendar is brilliant.


What do you think of the Little People Advent? Is it one your child would like?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: