Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar - £165
- Aveda Hand Relief 40ml
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer 30ml
- Votary Facial Oil 30ml
- Davines Oi All In One Milk 50ml
- Kiehls Amino Acid Shampoo 30ml
- Byredo Bal d’Afrique Hand Cream 30ml
- Le Labo Santal 33 or The Noir 29 15ml
- NARS Mini Laguna Bronzer or Mini Lip Gloss In Babydoll
- Marvis Toothpaste 2 x 10ml
- Surratt Blush
- Diptyque Mini Candle 70g
- Espa Overnight Hydration therapy 30ml
- Jin Soon Coquette Nail Varnish
- Dr Sebagh Serum Repair 20ml
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue In Powder Pink
- Aurelia Refine & Polish Miracle Balm 20ml (With Cloth)
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 13g
- Malin & Goetz Vitamin E Moisturiser 30ml
- Bigelow Rose Salve In A Tube
- Trish McEvoy Lip Colour In Pink Nude
- Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash 50ml
- Blink Brow Night Balm
- Eve Lom Cleanser 30ml (With Cloth)
- Kai Body Lotion 60ml
- ODeJo Rollerball 10ml

How is it different to last years?
This year Liberty have involved a few new brands which have given the calendar more variety; but there are still a couple of repeats. They've priced the calendar at £165 this year, £16 more than last years.

Is it worth the price?
For me with the Liberty Advent Calendar I could never justify that price as a gift but if I was to receive one I'd be ecstatic. A lot of these brands are harder to come across and when you find them, most come in a similar size so you may end up spending £20 on one product. I think overall it is worth the money but as most of the products are skin care I'd be hesitant to gift it to somebody.

What do you think about Liberty's Calendar this year?

I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: