Lego Friends Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Friends Lego Advent Calendar - £20
- Includes Emma & Naomi mini doll figures.
- Features 24 buildable surprises including musical instruments, microphone, DJ Decks, A Hamster, A Fireplace, Snowman and Ice Skates.
- Number of piece: 218

How is it different to last years?
They've introduced new minifigures as last year's advent featured Andrea and Liza. I also love the change from an outdoor to an indoor scene. The only thing I'd change is to include more animal figures as the range does have a lot of sets revolved around animals.

Is it worth the money?
Definitely. There aren't that many ranges in construction type toys like Lego for girls. Each day there is something buildable and I love how they've designed it for them to create a Christmas scene. 


What do you think of the Lego Friends Advent? Is there anything you'd change?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: