Lego City Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Lego City Advent Calendar - £20
- Has a foldout playmat. 
- 24 Buildable surprises each day.
- Includes a dog, 7 minifigures and accessories related to volcano crew, a rock star and a firefighter.
- Offers a variety of vehicles.
- Contains 290 pieces.

How is it different to last years?
In a similar fashion to the Star Wars and Friends advent, last year they included more Christmas themed pieces rather than pieces with a Christmas twist. This year I love how there is familiarity but the roles of the pieces has changed. So if you brought last years you can add them together into a larger scene.

Is it worth the money?
Yes, I have really been loving the concept of Lego advent calendars and I think they're a great gift idea and something for them to look forward to or work towards each morning.


What do you think of this years advent from Lego City? Do you think it's better than last years?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: