Kiehls Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Kiehls Advent Calendar - £95
- Ultra Facial Cream
- Lip Balm #1 Cranberry
- Ultra Facial Cleanser
- Creme de Corps
- Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- Amino Acid Shampoo
- Amino Acid Conditioner
- Body Fuel
- And loads more!

How is it different to last years?
This is the first year that Kiehls have featured an advent calendar that's available to the UK. I am not overly fond of the design, this doesn't feel as christmassy to me and if i saw it on the shelf closed together I'd never peg it to be an advent calendar.

Is it worth the money?
I previously spoke about how the Selfridges advent featured Kiehls products but you'd ultimately get your money's worth purchasing the Kiehls advent instead. This is so worth the money. Although there isn't a full list of products Kiehls have the most amazing variety to their skincare range as well as featuring hair and body products in the brand.


What do you think of the Kiehls Advent Calendar? Is it something you'd indulge in?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: