Kerastase Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Kerastase Advent Calendar - £79.99
- Bain Cristal Fine Hair 30ml
- Lait Cristal 20ml
- Bain Satin 1 30ml
- Lait Vital 20ml
- Bain Satin 2 30ml 

- Masquintense Thick Hair 30ml
- Masquintense Fine Hair 30ml
- Bain Elixir Ultime 30ml
- Bain Riche Elixir Ultime 30ml

- Masque Elixir Ultime 30ml
- Bain Chroma Captive 30ml

- Masque Chroma Captive 30ml
- Bain Thérapiste 20ml
- Masque Thérapiste 30ml
- Bain Force Architecte 30ml
- Masque Force Architecte 30ml
- Nectar Thermique 50ml

- Ciment Thermique 50ml
- Keratine Thermique 50ml
- Crème Fine Elixir Ultime 50ml
- Bain Elixir Ultime 80ml
- Bain Fluidealiste 80ml
- Bain Densité 80ml
- Sérum Solide Elixir Ultime 18ml


How is it different to last years?
As far as I know this is the first year Kerastase have produced an advent calendar. I'm actually surprised that they've gone ahead and done an advent as their gifting sets for Christmas are already such a good bargain. They've gone with a brilliant white and gold finish, gives it a classic look to the book opening. 

Is it worth the money?
Not many hair brands have done an Advent and I believe this is the only one available in the UK. If Kerastase suits your hair then I would recommend this as you get a variety of different treatments to match the season. However, at £79.99 I wouldn't recommend it as a "give go" or as a "if you're looking".


Do you think more hair brands should do an Advent Calendar? Is the Kerastase Calendar something you'd buy?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: