Flutter Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Flutter Advent Calendar - RRP £12 now £8
- 8 x Eye Shadows 
- 4 x Lip Glosses
- 4 x Lip Balms
- 4 x Eye Applicatrs 
- 4 x Lip Applicators. 

How is it different to last years?
I know that flutter had an advent calendar last year but I couldn't find a product description with it's list of contents. I do prefer this years design with all the puppies in Christmas stockings.

Is it worth the money?
Yes! This is great for a pre-teen and at it's current offer of £8 for a 24 day calendar you'd be crazy not to pick it up. I've personally never used Flutter products before but last years calendar got some fantastic reviews.

What do you think of Flutters Advent Calendar? Who would you gift it to?

I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: