Estee Lauder Holiday Countdown Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Estee Lauder Holiday Countdown Advent Calendar - £205
2 x Pure Colour Nail Lacquer in Pure Red & Ballerina Pink
3 x Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Envious, Desirable & Irresistible
1 x Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lip Lacquer in Wicked Apple
2 x Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipgloss in Plum Impulse & Shameless Glow
1 x Bronze Goddess Bronzer Compact n Medium
1 x Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Balm
1 x Revitalising Supreme & Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Crème
1 x Brow Now Stay In Place Brow Gel in Clear
1 x Dimension Shape & Fill Expert Serum
1 x Dimension Sculpt & Glow Mask
1 x Advanced Night Repair Gel Eye Crème
1 x Advanced Night Repair
1 x Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Lotion
1 x Advanced Night Ampules
1 x Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length Plus Volume Mascara
1 x Little Black Primer
1 x Sumptuous Knockout Mascara
1 x Modern Muse EDP Spray
1 x Modern Muse Le Rouge EDP Spray
1 x Modern Muse Le Rouge Gloss EDP Spray


How is it different to last years?
As far as I know, Estee Lauder have done an advent the past couple of years but when I did my Beauty Advent post last year I couldn't find it anywhere in the UK. They've gone with a draw design this year, which quite a few brands have done but I love that they've taken the colour scheme across the draws too.

Is it worth the money?
For £205 I wouldn't buy it, but for those who love Estee Lauder you are getting a 24 day calendar with a lot of this years new releases. It is mainly makeup based with a few skincare products, I'd say that the skincare items are more expensive but I can't see any information about what the product worth of the calendar is so I can't tell you if it's worth the money in that sense.


What do you think of the Estee Lauder Advent? Would you change anything?

I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: