Elemis Christmas Range 2016

/
0 Comments
Last year I contacted Elemis and they were so happy to help me with enquiries on their Christmas Range. This year they were so wonderful to help me again.
I decided to do two categories; What I think is the best saving and what I think is the best all rounder gift for both her and him.
Best Savings
This set includes a Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser, Rehydrating Ginseng Toner, Hydra Boost Day Cream and a Hydra Nourish Night Cream. With this set you get £67.00 worth of products for £39.90! Out of all the skin care sets for women this had the best saving in terms of number of products and the product size. I'm also a big believer in buying skin care that helps nourish and moisturise as winter can be very harsh for most skin types.
This set includes an Ice Cool Foaming Shave Gel, Daily Moisture Boost and a Revitalise Me Shower Gel. You get £73 worth of products for £45. You may think this isn't the best saving for a three item set, but each item is full size. Again this was chosen because it isn't just women who have trouble skin over winter. I also love that a shaving foam was included.
Best All Rounder
For Her - Stars Of Frangipani
This set includes Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream, Frangipani Monoi Boday Cream and a Frangipani Monoi Body Oil. You get £64 worth of products for £42. I chose this as an all rounder for her as the scent isn't very strong and I think it'd appeal to the majority of women. The set also includes a Body Oil which isn't something most gift sets include.
For Him - Wandering Star
This set includes a Deep Cleanse Facial Wash, Skin Soother Shave Gel, Daily Moisture Boost, Revitalise Me Shower Gel and an Instant Refreshing Gel. You get £57 worth of products for £40. I feel like most men prefer to have their products packed away into a go bag because they either travel a lot or so there isn't any clutter. I picked this set specifically for the variety and because it came with a washbag.

What is different about this years Christmas range?
There a quite a few repeat sets from last year. They have included new ranges in sets of products released this year. I do prefer this years range, there is more for men to chose from and a lovely set of candles, as not everyone wants skincare. I love the packaging this year, the bow adds to the festive feel and the colours are really vivid.


What do you think of the Elemis 2016 range?

I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: