Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar -£75
- This advent contains 23 trial size body and skincare products.

How is it different to last years?
Last year Dr Hauschka featured a square silver and white calendar with a snowflake and snowy print. This year they've gone for a hexagon shaped box in red and white but still kept the snowflakes. I cannot find a product list for this years or last, so you may be buying repeat products.

Is it worth the money?
For £75 with most brands I'd say not really but with Dr Hauschka, they offers 100% Natural and Organic products that have not been tested on animals. There is not that many brands that have that guarantee. The products are also free from synthetic fragrances, dyes, preservatives, silicone and parabens. For people with very sensitive skin or for people who care about the natural and organic approach to skincare then I'd highly recommend this for you!


Do you think all products should have the same guarantee? Would you prefer a brand like Dr Hauschka?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: