Crayola Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Crayola Christmas Countdown Activity Advent Calendar £20
- Includes 2 Model Magic Ornaments, 3 Finger Puppets, 3 Paper Ornaments, Dimensional Gift Box, Gingerbread House Activity, Christmas Tree Activity, 17 Holiday Colouring Pages and Colouring Tools.

How is it different to last years?
This is the first year Crayola have done an advent calendar that was available in the UK. I believe they started off last year in the US but I cannot find what it would have looked like or contained.

Is it worth the money?
I have heard many conflicting reviews on this advent but the main one seems to be that you can buy Christmas art activities cheaper elsewhere, i.e Poundland (or Dollar Tree if you're in the states). I think people do forget that sometimes you pay for the brand and you pay for good quality. Sure, you can go ahead and buy cheaper but it may not always be as good quality, buying Crayola ensures that the colouring tools will last well into 2017 and the activities you've produced will stand.


What's your opinion on Art Advent Calendars? Do you think Crayola have produced a good one?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: