Clarins Mens Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Clarins Mens Advent Calendar - £65
- Anti Fatigue Eye Serum
- Hair & Body Shampoo
- Booster Detox
- Foaming Face Wash
- Bath & Shower Concentrate
- Exfoliating Cleanser
- Revitalising Gel
- Aftershave Soother
- Super Moisture Balm
- Double Serum
- Hand Cream
- Active Face Wash

How is it different to last years?
Last year Clarins featured mens and womens products in their advent calendar. This year they've done a 12 day advent specifically for men. I was a little disappointed they didn't carry the baked goods theme through to this calendar but I think the minimalist design appeals to men more.

Is it worth the money?
As I said in the Clarins Advent Calendar post, you are paying for the brand. That advent is 24 days and this is only 12 but still quite highly priced at £65. I would say that as a treat it is worth the money seeing as not many brands do a men's advent calendar. On a whole not a lot of brands do a wide variety of men's skincare in gifting as the market for them is just still so niche. 

What do you think of the Clarins mens advent calendar? Do you think other brands should follow suit? 

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: