Ciate Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Ciate Mini Mani Month Calendar - £50
22 x 5ml Nail Polishes
1 x 13.5ml Nail Polish
1 x Nail File

How is it different to last years?
The winner for best Advent design goes to...Look how gorgeous this is. I love that they went with the london setting again but in this stunning purple and gold colour palette. I also love the twist on the book opening, with all the individual boxes inside.

Is it worth the money?
You are paying £1 more for the same amount of products but Ciate is so worth it. You are paying around £2 per nail varnish and that's a great price for a high end brand. The only thing that you won't know is what colours you get and if you purchased last years you may get some repeats or even get exactly the same advent.


What do you think of this years advent? Would you chose this over other brands like Cheeky?


I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: