Christmas Printable Planners I Love

/
0 Comments
With the stress of Christmas it can make you even more confused and unorganised. I thought for those who are not Planner or Bullet Journal people this post may be useful. 
I love printable planners for times when I will have more to post like now at Christmas or for when I had my exams when I studied at university. They are just really useful; you can always reprint them if there's any changes and they can be as untidy as you like because at the end of the month or however long you've printed for, you just recycle it.
There are so many out there but for a lot of them you have to purchase or sign up for so I found two that were 100% free to download. 
This printable planner is great for foodies. It comes with an advent planner, gift planner, card list, shopping list and lists to plan meals for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. The only thing you'll need to scrap from this is the month to view as it isn't editable.
This printable planner is better for people who are trying to budget as they have a larger family or pool of friends. It comes with its own Holiday Party Planning List and a Holiday Baking List. I can see myself using a planner like this when I have my own family.

What do you think of the printable planners? Are they something you'd use?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: