Christmas Jumper Wishlist 2016

/
0 Comments
One of my favourite things about Christmas is Christmas Jumpers and although there hasn't been that many released for Tall so far this year I still found some amazing prints:
Asos Tall Co-Ord Fairisle Christmas Jumper // Asos Tall Christmas Jumper With Snowflake Elbow Patch // Red Lovebird Roll Neck Jumper // Navy Christmas Sequin Pudding Jumper // Dorothy Perkins Tall Navy Polar Bear Jumper // Dorothy Perkins Tall Navy Fairisle Yoke Jumper // Asda Christmas Print Sweatshirt // Asda Christmas Tree Light Up Jumper

If you are looking for a Jumper for a Christmas party or just for everyday wear over the festive season I'd 100% recommend the stores I have featured in my Wishlist. There is so much variety for men, women and children.

What Christmas Jumpers are on your wishlist?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: