Bomb Cosmetics Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Bomb Cosmetics Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar - £19.99
- Rose Bath Creamer 
- Strawberry Bath Creamer
- Lemon Express Bath Mallow
- Butter Blizzard Bath Creamer
- Snowdrift Bath Creamer
- Ginger Love Bath Mallow
- Shooting Stars Bath Mallow
- Let it Snow Bath Blaster
- Hollybobs Bath Blaster
- Perfect Present Bath Blaster
- Bomb-Jamin Button Bath Blaster
- Sweetie Pie Bath Blaster
- Apple & Raspberry Bath Blaster
- Sugar Kiss Bath Blaster
- Candy Box Soap
- Technicolour Dream Soap
- Peppermint Patch Soap
- Pink Pamper Soap
- Go Mango Soap 
- Jack the Rippler Soap
- Pure Therapy Soap 
- Rhubarb & Custard Bath Mallow
- Deer Me Bath Blaster
- Hypnotherapy 

How is it different to last years?
This advent is completely different to last years. This is the first advent calendar I've come across that features all new products and no repeats. I love the baby blue with the stag/reindeer head design. 

Is it worth the money?
100%; this is a fantastic gift for all ages and I'd highly recommend it as a treat to yourself. I love that the scents are not overly Christmas themed which means you can save some for the spring.

What's your favourite scent from Bomb Cosmetics? Would you chose this over lush?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: