Bare Minerals Countdown To Gorgeous Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Bare Minerals Countdown To Gorgeous Advent Calendar - £75
- Deluxe Marvelous Moxie Lip-gloss in Crowd Pleaser
- Deluxe Marvelous Moxie Lip-gloss in Trail Blazer
- Deluxe Marvelous Moxie Lip-gloss in Girl Next Door
- Deluxe Marvelous Moxie Lip-gloss in Daredevil
- Deluxe Marvelous Moxie Lip-gloss in Smooth Talker
- Deluxe Marvelous Moxie Lip-gloss in Risk Taker
- Deluxe Pop of Passion Lip Oil Balm in Pink Passion
- Deluxe Pop of Passion Lip Oil Balm in Plumberry Pop
- Deluxe Pop of Passion Lip Oil Balm in Rose Passion
- Deluxe Pop of Passion Lip Oil Balm in Nude Passion
- Eyecolor in Vanilla Sugar- Eyecolor in Allspice
- Eyecolor in Etheral
- Eyecolor in Thankful
- Eyecolor in Chime
- Blush in Lola
- Blush in Tropical Sunset
- Radiance in Sheer Joy
- Original Mineral Veil
- Tinted Mineral Veil
- Mini Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara in Intense Black
- Mini Lash Domination Petite Precision Mascara in Intense Black
- Deluxe Skin Longevity

How is it different to last years?
This is new to 2016 and a great minimalist design and slogan. It has a brilliant colour and product variety and is also something new to the Beauty Advent Calendar market.

Is it worth the price?
It is worth the money for a 24 day calendar - £135 worth of products for £75, that is an amazing saving. The only thing I'd day is with Bare Minerals being a niche type of makeup I'd only gift this to people you know love the brand or would love the powder products. I really want to try this brand so this would be a lovely treat for myself but I'd never gift this to my friend who I know loves cream based products.


Are you happy Bare Minerals jumped on the advent bandwagon? Is there something you would change?

I'm not just reviewing skin care and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: