Arran Aromatics Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Arran Aromatics Advent Calendar - £45
- 4 x Bath & Shower Gel 
- 4 x Body Lotion
- 4 x Shampoo
- 4 x Conditioner
- 4 x Votive Candle

How is it different to last years?
Last years design was red with traditional christmas artwork of nutcrackers, stockings and candy canes on it. This year they've gone for an open book calendar in a deeper red with white mountains and reindeer border artwork. I can't tell you whether the products are any different as I cannot find a contents list.

Is it worth the money?
Yes, Arran Aromatics provide the most gorgeous scented body and hair products. You get more than enough products to get you through each week over Christmas and in my opinion the scents last a lot longer than other body care brands.


Is Paul & Joe an advent you'd give a go at £56? Are you more of a skincare or beauty advent fan?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: