Academy Of Colour Advent Calendar // Calendar Countdown

/
0 Comments
Academy Of Colour Advent Calendar - £15
- Contains 24 days of makeup items from Lip Gloss to Eyeshadow.

How is it different to last years?
This is the first year Debenhams have featured an advent with Academy Of Colour. I love the triangular design but it's very similar to last years advent from House Of Fraser. The gold and black with white detailing gives it that very festive feel.

Is it worth the money?
Yes! I love this as a gift for a teenager. There aren't any foundation or concealer products so colour matching wouldn't be an issue. It's full of festive and natural colours with a lot of different looks to create. 

What do you think of the Debenhams Advent? Is this something you'd purchase?

I'm not just reviewing skincare and beauty advent calendars in my Calendar Countdown. If there are any you'd like me to review catch me on Twitter or Instagram or use the hashtag #CalendarCountdown.

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: