Zipper Face // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
Hello everyone, so this week has been pretty horrible technology wise and all the pictures of looks I've done in advance have corrupted. This means I've had to pull time from nowhere, I'm sorry it's not brilliant but here is a Zipper Face look.
You can stick the zipper on with your makeup done or put the zip on and do the makeup around it. I started without makeup just because I used the Ben Nye Spirit Gum to adhere the zip and I've found it doesn't stay on as long when makeup is underneath it. Using spirit gum is easy, you just apply a little where you are going to place your zip, tap it until it gets tacky and then press the zip down. It is easier to work from top to bottom and sticking sections as you go along. When the zip dried I applied very little makeup, making sure I was more pale than anything else. Then with a fluffy brush I applied red & brown eye shadow to the inside area of the zip before layering in some fake blood. Then you are done!
This is very quick and cheap to do, a great last minute look and I've actually seen Zipper Face kits for around a £1.

As always I'd love to see if you recreate this, use the hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah on Twitter & Instagram or feel free to comment below ^.^

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: