Plan With Me // Week 1 // October 2016

/
0 Comments
If you read my blog or follow me on Twitter you'll know that over a year ago I found the planner community and fell in love with the Erin Condren planner. 
I've decided to do Plan With Me posts over the next couple of months as I have a lot planned, a lot to plan and I've found the most amazing printable stickers on Etsy. I love reading posts like this and was hesitant to share mine as my weeks are not always that busy.

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Eventbrite, a self-service ticketing platform that helps people not only buy tickets for a variety of events, but sell them too. This is what really made me go "OK, I will do these Plan With Me posts". They are heading a project to get people into the habit of Going Out More Often (GOMO) by squashing the Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO) and getting people away from sofa nights. They really want people to not only make the most of Fall/Winter this year but try new things and share new experiences. You can visit the website and find out more information hereJust as a disclaimer this post isn't sponsored, it just really got me as being diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis I have to plan things well and I sometimes can't travel far for events. Eventbrite meant I could find local events online that I otherwise wouldn't have known about.

For this weeks plan I used stickers from the wonderful A Charming Plan on Etsy and I thought it was such a stunning layout going into fall.
This week doesn't look overly busy as I am working quite a few longer shifts but I love the fact I have the space for lists on the top. Space to highlight exciting events or birthdays in the middle and still have space to write in my work shifts, blog post days...etc.



How do you plan your weeks? Any sticker sellers that you'd recommend?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: